Abruzzo Spumante Rosé metodo Charmat
In 1895, Federico Martinotti patented his method for the fermentation of sparkling wines in a closed container. Today, our Abruzzo Spumante Rosé Brut was born from fermentation in stainless steel tanks, enhancing its floral and fruity notes.
- Production area: central Italy, Abruzzo, province of Chieti.
- Vine variety: white and red grapes, autochthonous and/or allochthonous
- Training system: espalier, Abruzzo trellis.
- Time of harvesting: from August 10th to September 30th.
- Yield per hectare: from 12.000 to 14.000 kg
- Vinification: white vinification, with soft crushing and pressing of the grapes. The red grapes give the slight rosé coloring.
- Primary fermentation: at a controlled temperature (from 14 to 17°C) by means of selected yeasts.
- Fermentation : 18 – 30 days.
- Refinement: 30 – 90 days on yeasts.
- Alcohol content: 12,5% vol.
- Sugar residual: Brut
- Colour: pale, brilliant rosé with purplish tints. Elegant, fine and persistent perlage.
- Bouquet: floral scents of rose, notes of wild strawberry and tropical fruits, final nuances of pastry.
- Taste: harmonic, intense, soft, long-lingering.
Aftertaste sensations confirm the high quality of this wine sensory characteristics.
- Service temperature:
5 – 7°C / 41 – 44.6 F
versatile wine; excellent as an aperitif, perfect with pasta with tomato sauce, bruschetta, pizza and cold cuts; ideal with appetizers and raw fish.
central Italy, Abruzzo, province of Chieti.