Bianco Extra Dry
In 1895, Federico Martinotti patented his method for the fermentation of sparkling wines in a closed container. Today, our Vino Spumante Bianco Extra Dry was born from fermentation in stainless steel tanks, enhancing its floral and fruity notes.
- Production area: central Italy, Abruzzo, province of Chieti.
- Vine variety: white grapes, autochthonous and/or allochthonous.
- Training system: espalier, Abruzzo trellis.
- Time of harvesting: from August 10th to September 30th.
- Yield per hectare: from 12.000 to 16.000 kg
- Vinification: white vinification, with soft crushing and pressing of the grapes.
- Primary fermentation: at a controlled temperature (from 14 to 17°C) by means of selected yeasts.
- Fermentation: 15 – 25 days.
- Refinement: 30 – 90 days on yeasts.
- Alcohol content: 12% vol.
- Sugar residual: Extra Dry
- Colour: straw yellow with greenish nuances. Fine and persistent perlage.
- Bouquet: floral scents of white flowers, fruit scents of apple and citrus. Final notes of pastry.
- Taste: fresh, harmonic, soft, delicate.
Aftertaste sensations confirm the high quality of this wine sensory characteristics.
- Service temperature:
5 – 7°C / 41 – 44.6 F
excellent as an aperitif; ideal with raw fish and grilled white meat. Much appreciated with soft, medium-seasoned cheeses.
central Italy, Abruzzo, province of Chieti.