Vino Spumante Rosé Brut
In 1895, Federico Martinotti patented his method for the fermentation of sparkling wines in a closed container. Today, our Vino Spumante Rosé Brut was born from fermentation in stainless steel tanks, enhancing its floral and fruity notes.
- Production area: central Italy, Abruzzo, province of Chieti.
- Vine variety: white and black grapes, autochthonous and/or allochthonous.
- Training system: espalier, Abruzzo trellis.
- Time of harvesting: from August 10th to September 30th.
- Yield per hectare: from 12.000 to 16.000 kg
- Vinification: soft crushing and pressing of the grapes.
- Primary fermentation: at a controlled temperature (from 14 to 17°C) by means of selected yeasts.
- Fermentation: 15 – 25 days.
- Refinement: 30 – 90 days on yeasts.
- Alcohol content: 12% vol.
- Sugar residual: Brut
- Colour: brilliant pale rosé. Fine and persistent perlage.
- Bouquet: floral notes of rosehip, fruity scents of cherry and blueberry.
- Taste: harmonic, lively, intense.
Aftertaste sensations confirm the high quality of this wine sensory characteristics.
- Service temperature:
5 – 7°C / 41 – 44.6 F
ideal as an aperitif; this wine goes well with the whole meal, especially with raw fish and grilled white meat; excellent with mixed salads. Perfect with pizza Margherita.
central Italy, Abruzzo, province of Chieti.