Rosé Extra Dry
In 1895, Federico Martinotti patented his method for the fermentation of sparkling wines in a closed container. Today, our Vino Spumante Rosé Extra Dry was born from fermentation in stainless steel tanks, enhancing its floral and fruity notes.
- Production area: central Italy, Abruzzo, province of Chieti.
- Vine variety: white and black grapes, autochthonous and/or allochthonous
- Training system: espalier, Abruzzo trellis.
- Time of harvesting: from August 10th to September 30th.
- Yield per hectare: from 12.000 to 16.000 kg
- Vinification: white vinification, with soft crusching and pressing of the grapes.
- Primary fermentation: at a controlled temperature (from 14 to 17°C) by means of selected yeasts.
- Fermentation: 18 – 30 days.
- Refinement: 30 – 90 days on yeasts.
- Alcohol content:: 12% vol.
- Sugar residual: Extra Dry
- Colour: brilliant pale rosé with mild violet nuances. Fine and persistent perlage.
- Bouquet: floral scents of rose and cyclamen, fruity notes of cherry and black-currant. Final notes of pastry.
- Taste: lively, fresh, soft, long-lingering.
Aftertaste sensations confirm the high quality of this wine sensory characteristics.
- Service temperature:
5 – 7°C / 41 – 44.6 F
versatile wine, perfect with finger food of fish and seashells. Much appreciated at the end of a meal, with cheeses and jams.
central Italy, Abruzzo, province of Chieti.